Monday, April 2, 2007

The Great Escape

Hi all you pups and fufu,
My humans aren't very smart, They got tired of me tangling the chain around the tree so they moved it, That's when I chewed the Dish TV wire. So the male human used a hammer drill and attached the chain to the house using a large eye bolt. Guess they thought it was good enough but I showed them, Yesterday I pulled it right out of the house. Lucky for them my chain got tangled around the neighbors rose bushes and the nice lady brought me home. So then lastnight I broke my collar, This time I went the other direction and was checking out all the wonderful smells in our other neighbors yard, Mom got the box of treats out and shook them and I came running, Just can't resist those treats. Next time I won't make it so easy for them to catch me.
My mom says I am getting too strong, What do they expect, I am a Husky!
Puppy Kisses, (the great houdini) Sooky

6 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Woh Sooky, you really are a strong doggie. Ok try not to wander off too far ok.

~ fufu

Sooky said...

Hi Fufu,
Don't worry I won't run too far, Besides my mom and dad are keeping a better eye on me when I'm tied out,
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow Sooky! You are setting an example for us all.

Kat

Anonymous said...

Sooky... good thing those rose bushes caught you. I got loose once.. scared mom to death! She caught me, and the escape has never happened again. But when I did escape, I did turn it into one BIG FUN GAME of "can you catch me".
hugs, Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Be careful Sooky! You don't want to get lost, cuz then you might never see your humans again! Now, while it's nice to freak them out, just don't go too far!

When are you getting a fence?

Holly

The Army of Four said...

I'm with Holly. (In more ways than one.) You don't want to push the bipeds too far -- they NEED us!
Luv,
Dave