Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sooky the Destroyer

Hi every pup and girl girl,
My Mom says I have been causing alot of trouble at home lately. I just get bored and chew on things when I get left alone. I chewed up a flashlight, my dads new dvd movie, some fireworks, and a few rolls of paper towels. Thats not too much, I sure could have chewed up more stuff.
Someday the humans will learn not to leave me alone or at least fill my kong with that oh so yummy peanut butter. I mean they know how much I love peanut butter, It's my all time favorite treat. I have even managed to get the jar off the counter and chew the lid off it. It was heavenly. The kittens are doing good, They are really growing fast. I like to lick their little heads, gotta taste them, right? Mom has some videos of them she just cant figure out how to put them on my blog, The fence is coming along, slowly but getting there. It should be done in a few weeks. Try to stay cool everyone, Sooky

5 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oohhhh, video of you tasting the kitties would be cool!! Try using video egg. That's what I use, and it's very easy. If you need to know how to upload it to blogger, just send me an e-mail(see my blog for the address) and I will help.

Holly

Amici said...

Chew chew chew. Amici decided to chew our dining room set (which was passed down by my grandmother- she had it for 50 yrs and it was in mint condition). We tried to leave him out of the kennel once for about 4 hours and we came back to having every table leg and some chair legs chewed. Kana (our brother in laws husky) has chewed similiar thing that you have Sooky. :)

You are awful cute. I hope you continue to have fun but chew on some safe toys. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sooky...
Fortunally, my destruction has not been very bad! I destroy any bed that mom buys me. After 3 of them, she stopped buying them for me. Other than that, mom has lost a few comforters. Oh, let's not forget the one door frame that I chewed and the 4 window seals!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Peanut said...

Hmm your mom should buy you a cage like my mom did for me when I chewed up to much stuff.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Rooie stays in her crate when my Human is gone because she'll chew up everything if she isn't in there!