Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mom's New Job

Hi everypup and Girl Girl,
I got the bestest news, My Mom is working part time at a breand new Petco store that is opening in Coralville, Iowa.
She said when they open next week she is going to buy me lots of new treats and toys.
I wasn't really sure I would like my mom working a second job sine she already has a full time job and the new one will require her to be gone some weekends but if new cookies and toys are coming for me then I will approve of her working there as long as the treats keep coming.
I just hope she doesn't decide to bring home any more animals, we have plenty of those already.
See you pups later,
Sooky

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Well, that does sound like the perfect job. Maybe I can persuade my Human go get a job like that!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think the Petco is a perfect second job. I wish Mom would get a job at Paddywack. It's a specialty pet store here with the coolest treats that Mom says are too expensive. Nothing is too expensive for me!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

She now has a direct line to discount treats and toys and food!!! She has the PERFECT job!!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats on your mom's job! I am sure you are going to get lots of fun toys and treats!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Sooky, Just dropping by to say hi to you. Hope you're doing fine and having lots of fun. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

It's always good to have a friend in the business, wink-wink, if you know what I mean...
- - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more