Friday, August 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Holly

1Where is your favorite place to sleep?

That's easy, The couch in the living room or in the lawn chair in the yard


2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you to do get treat?

Sometimes they make me shake first but usually just wooing at them will get me a treat.

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all, with anyone, what would you do, and with whom?

I would love to spend the day with my big brother and sister Macie and Malechai, Someday I hope to meet them.

4. What is your favorite toy?

I have a stuffed cow that is my favorite toy, other than that I would say my Kong filled with yummy peanut butter.

5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change?

It would have to be that we had another sibe for me to play with, Rocky doesn't like to play too much, Guess he's getting old.

That's some info about me now I will tag, Marley,Turbo and Meeshka.
Sooky

5 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I love my couch too! I wish my humans would get me a kong. I hear so many good things about them, I would really like to try one!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Ooohhh, I love Kongs with peanut butter too!

Steve

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I wanna see a picture of your stuff cow. It sounds fun. :)

~ girl girl

Anonymous said...

oh peanut butter. It is so yummy isn't it.
Hugs,
Sitka

Macie-Malechai said...

Woooo Sooky! Boy we have been gone too long, you got a fence, haroooooo! Bet you're much happier now, it looks like you have a huge yard, maybe we could come for a family reunion sometime.
Face Licks, M&M