Saturday, September 8, 2007

What have I been up too?







Haroo everypup and girl girl,



As you all know we now have a fence around the yard. The humans built it 6 feet tall so I wouldn't escape but they forgot that I can dig. Since I never showed them my true digging qualities they thought it would take me a long time to dig out but I fooled them. I have not escaped once or twice but three times. I heard my dad say today that he is going to fill that area with concrete. Here are some pictures of my escape holes.
Pretty good huh!
Sooky



3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh no!!! You don't want to escape, that's for sure!

Yes, I think it's time for the concrete!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sooky,
We like to dig too, but we haven't escaped. We don't really dig by the fence, just in the middle of the yard. We don't want you to escape because we would miss you!!

Steve and Kat

Shmoo said...

OOOH, very nice digging technique!
I'm sure your humans will learn that under the gate they can put those really heavy pavers so you can't dig there, and my human woman knows how to make digging not fun with chicken wire and quikrete really cheap and easy. Just don't let your humans know that though, or they'll ask her about it.

Meeshka