Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Guess it's been a while

Haroo Everypup and girl girl,
I didnt realize it had been so long since I posted anything. We got 14 inches of bewootiful snow today. I just love playing in the snow. As soon as my Mom gets back from California I will have her take some pictures.

If you all dont mind I am in a photo contest and could sure use your votes
http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47073&Pet=10045

My mom and dad could really use that vacuum with me around.

I will get some pics up on saturday,
Sooky

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We voted for you. Good luck!

Khady Lynn said...

Can't wait to see some new photo's of you! It's been soooo long!!

I voted for you!! Good luck!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Hey Sooky! We miss you!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: On our way to vote for you!

Peanut said...

Oh pictures would be good. WE will go vote for you.