Sunday, February 10, 2008

Heres the pictures of our Snow






Haroo everypup and girl girl,
Here are the pictures of our bewootiful snow, 14 lovely inches of snow. As you can see I like to take all of my toys outside, They were buried under the snow but I found them and pulled them all out.
Once in a while I will bring some of them back in the house but then take them back out.
Thanks to everyone who has voted for me in the bissell contest. I will let you know if we win.
Hope all you pups have snow to play in and if you don't I will be happy to share some of mine.
Sooky

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We don't have any snow at our house, but we went and played in some today. You have tons of toys! Your parents must be good. :-)

Steve and Kat

Peanut said...

Look at all your toys. Wow that is a a ton. Nice snow.

Khady Lynn said...

Ha!! I like to take my toys outside too and keep them all in "MY" area. Every once in a while I bring one in. Right now my favorites are my gorilla and nubbly cone.

Would you be interested in joining our SiberMal Society? For more information, please e-mail me at hollyshouse5 at yahoo dot com

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wow! SNOW and LOTS of toys! That must have been like snow heaven!!!
Hugs,
Sitka