Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Need more votes please

http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47088&Pet=6380.jpg

I am in for round 7 and could really use some more votes if you doggies dont mind. Thanks to everyone that voted for me last time. We got 6 more inches of snow on sunday. My parents say this is the worst winter they have seen in many years, I say its not bad at all. More snow for me to dive in to.
I did a really bad thing today and ate a whole box of chocolate valentine candy, It was delicious but now I am horkaing all over. Well worth it to me.
Gotta run, Sooky

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I voted for you!!! I will keep voting every day for you!! Good luck!

Holly

Sooky said...

Thanks so much Holly but its only one vote per person.
Sooky

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We voted too! How many rounds?

Sooky said...

Thanks pups, I will be in round 9 next cuz my Mom didn't get my pic submitted in time for round 8, There are 15 rounds all together.
Thanks again, Sooky