Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm new to this blog thing


Hi all you pups out there, Just wanted to say I never would have found this blog thing if it wasn't for my older brother and sister Malechai and Macie. I have never met them but they seem like real cool Huskies to me. They were from the litter before mine, So a little about me, I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. They all went to different homes. We came from a farm in Kalona, Iowa

The girl who owns my Husky parents has a website at http://www.majesticsiberians.com/ She was very nice to us and found us all real good homes. These pictures were taken when I first got to my furever home, My mom's getting a new camera in a few days so she will have some better pictures of what I look like now, I hear her say all the time how big I am getting. As you can see I am what they call a bi-eyed I have one blue eye and one green eye. It snowed today and boy did I have fun playing in it. That's all for now, Puppy kisses, Sookie

2 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

Oh Welcome little Sooky! We are so glad you have joined, there are lots of great huskies here that have really helped us, you will love it! How cool, we're "Big" Brothers & Sisters, woooowooo!
Face Licks, M&M

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Welcome to the Blogging World Sooky!

You are so cute as well!

Love and licks from Marvin The Scotsman Dude and Poet xxxxx