Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I need some more votes please


Hi pups and fufu,


I entered a photo contest on Animal Attraction.com that has a $250 monthly prize and a $5,000 year-end Grand Prize. The winner is chosen by popular vote, so please click http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=8649
and you’ll be taken directly to my photo where you can vote for me. I would greatly appreciate all votes, I believe you can vote 5 times per day. If anyone else enters this or any other contest and needs votes please let me know, Thanks so much!, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

6 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

We voted! Good luck!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

The Army of Four said...

Good luck, Sooky! You've got our votes!
Play bows,
Zim

Khady Lynn said...

I am getting my 5 votes in every day for you!!!

Holly

Sooky said...

Thanks so much for the votes, You guys are the best, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Khady Lynn said...

It will only let me vote twice a day now!!! But I am still voting EVERY DAY for you!!!

Holly

Deanna said...

I voted again! Good luck!