Monday, February 12, 2007

Rocky and I need your help


Hi Pups and fufu,
Rocky and I are both in a contest called Kibbles and Bits Most smoochable Pooch contest. Voting for the state winners ends Friday Feb 16th. I was in the lead and someone came out of the blue and knocked me to 2nd place, Each state winner gets a years supply of dog food and goes on the the national competition where the winner gets a trip, money and their photo on dog food.
If you all wouldn't mind voting 5 stars for Rocky and me we would really really appreciate it, You can vote as many times as you like
http://www.smoochablepooch.com/default.aspx?page=photodetail&pictureid=5623 This is my link

http://www.smoochablepooch.com/default.aspx?page=photodetail&pictureid=5624 And this is Rocky's link.

Thanks so much, Puppy Kisses, Sooky


5 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Sooky! We gave it a go! Hope you win. Keep us posted!
Play bows,
Zim

Fu Fu said...

Sooky, I voted for you. I hope you win. :)

~ fufu

Macie-Malechai said...

Go baby girl, go, we voted for you several times! Happy Valentines Day, M&M

Sooky said...

Thanks for the votes everyone, 1 day left. We were in the lead for Iowa but not anymore,
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Deanna said...

We voted for you a bunch of times. I hope you win!