Sunday, February 25, 2007

Iowa Ice Storm 2007

Boy did we get one heck of an Ice storm yesterday. We lost power from 4:00 pm until 1:00am. our parents thought it was cold in the house but I thought it was quite lovely. This is a picture of one of our trees taken today. Alot of the ice and snow is melting now but I heard my mom say that there are alot of powerlines still down and some people don't have any electricity yet.
One thing that wasn't very nice was my parents were laughing at me whenever they let me outside and I would slip on the ice. That's all for now, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

2 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sooky, woh that ice storm looks scary. You take care and keep warm ok. ;)

~ fufu

Khady Lynn said...

That looks nasty!! We got about 6 inches of snow on top of lots of rain!

Holly